Ray Machine Incorporated is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. It is the policy of Ray Machine to provide machined and fabricated products to our customers in a manner that complies with all applicable environmental regulations. More importantly, we will work cooperatively with communities and regulatory agencies to implement sound management practices that will ensure that our jobs are accomplished in an environmentally protective manner.
We strive to improve our environmental performance over time and to initiate additional projects and activities that will further reduce our impact on the environment through a policy of 4R…Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Re-Think.
We are committed to:
1. Comply with all applicable environmental regulations
2. Prevent pollution whenever possible
3. Empower our employees to contribute and participate in our environmental program
4. Communicate our commitment and efforts to our customers, staff and community.
5. Continuously improve over time by striving to measure our environmental impacts and by setting goals to reduce these impacts each year.